These resources assist employers with assigning occupation and geographic codes to their workers. This information is required on employers’ Quarterly Contribution Reports.
Find Occupation Codes
- Industry Cheat Sheets – a list of occupations specific to your industry.
- O*NET OnLine – explore occupations by keyword or occupation code.
Find Geographic Codes
- Coding Manual (PDF) (Last updated April 2020).
- Alaska map with two-digit geographic codes (PDF).
- Geographic codes Excel file – Text file (Last updated April 2020).
- Occupation codes Excel file – Text file.
- Frequently Asked Questions.