Alaska Department of Commerce, Community & Economic Development
Division of Corporations, Business, and Professional Licensing
Alaska Board of Nursing
550 W. 7th Avenue, Suite 1500
Anchorage, AK, 99501 -3567
Prescriptive authority/Controlled substances application $50
Temporary permit by exam $50
Biennial renewal $60
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist applicants must:
- be currently licensed in Alaska as an RN
- submit official transcripts from an accredited nurse anesthetist educational program
- pass a nationally recognized nurse anesthetist exam
- submit proof of current national certification
- provide a written plan outlining procedures for consultation with other health professionals and methods of quality assurance.
Number of Licenses on December 31, 2015
Last updated January 2016.